It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken
joy in creative expression and knowledge - Albert Einstein

Friday 15 April 2011

Summary – Group 3 Technologies for Learning Design


Powerpoint is a program that I have had previous experience with although, through investigation I have discovered many more advanced features that I was previously unaware of. Combining what I knew and what I learnt powerpoint proves to be an excellent tool creating interactive multimedia presentations – ideal for information presenting by teacher and students. 
A powerpoint made by me can be seen on my wiki space 
http://emkdod.wikispaces.com/Powerpoint+Presentation
Prezi proved itself to be the most difficult program in the world. I don’t think it helped when I was down a mouse but it was still confusing and time consuming. I think I got the basics and eventually managed to make something work. I think this program would be great for a change especially when presenting little bits of information that are best expressed in the form of dot points with short elaboration. Also, including images and videos into a prezi would work as a different way to present such data.
Glogster was fun and fairly easy to use. Although the more advanced options where only available with payment the basic version did the job required. Glogster is interactive, engaging and creative therefore it would be great for students to use when presenting information in the form of a poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment